上海普陀区华荻幼儿园外教招聘专场2019-2020
上海普陀区华荻幼儿园外教招聘专场简介
招聘模式  悬赏
招聘类别  外籍教师
招聘数量  1个
悬赏金额  9000元,平均9000元/个
工作地点  上海-普陀(以详细描述中为准)
工作类型  全职
招聘状态  招聘进行中
上海普陀区华荻幼儿园外教招聘专场详情

上海普陀区华荻幼儿园外教招聘专场

本期招聘外教1名,越快到岗越好,2019年4月09日更新

单位简介:

Westridge Preparatory Academy is a government licensed, high-end private bilingual kindergarten focuses on both STEAM education and traditional Chinese core values and nurtures children to grow into responsible, considerate and contributing members of society. Westridge Preparatory Academy provides academic excellence and a fun/secure environment for children to grow and develop physically and mentally;

Under leaderships with more than 20 years in Early Childhood Education, Westridge strives to create excellence and aim high in every aspect of education. Approximately 60 percent of the curriculum is taught in English and the remaining 40 percent is communicated in Mandarin. The kindergarten is approximately 60000 square feet in size with a total of 13 classrooms, a cafeteria, a full sized library, a dedicated STEAM classroom, an art/crafts room, a music rooms, full size indoor gym, an indoor playground, a full size outdoor playground and agricultural zone. The school currently has 30 staff members. Each classroom is equipped with one foreign and one mandarin speaking teacher along with one assistance for a total of 15-18 students per class. 

Westridge has partnered with multiple foreign educational institutes ie. Harvard University, Berkeley Universtiy, etc... and educational consultants from both Top Chinese and American Universities. As an educational institute under the Franklin Education Group Ltd. located in Singapore, whose academic realm includes school, tutoring center, research and development of educational equipments and books, etc..., Westridge strives to provide teachers with the most meaningful and fruitful teaching experience and learning environment, and plethora of opportunities within the field

招聘条件:

外教国籍: 母语国家,女生

外教学历:本科

合同期:一年

外教资历:持有TEFL或是有两年经验

工作内容:

工作时间:周一到周五7:45 – 4:15 带班的幼儿园外教老师

教授课程:实际授课时间

学生年龄:2-6岁

班级人数:小班制,每班不超过15人

坐班情况:坐班

资待遇:

薪资和发放方式:16-26k,每月10日发上一月工资

住宿:补贴 4k-7k

假期休假:3个星期带薪暑假,10-12天带薪寒假,5天事假

机票补贴:10k-12k

签证办理:工作签

医疗和意外保险:有

助教:一个班级一个中教,一个外教,一个保育老师

其他:受聘方如有家属随行,费用自理。

外教中介佣金和发放方式:

每个外教的悬赏赏金为母语外教9000元整,非母语外教7000元整,外教到岗7日内支付50%给外教中介机构,外教到岗满30日付清余款

注意:

外教三个月内因自身原因或外教中介方原因离职,需要免费换一名。


联系方式
我同意以上操作规则
您还没有登录,请 登录免费注册

页面访问量:748
聘外易
在线客服

服务热线
400-8858-803

招聘外教
推荐外教
返回顶部